Hello lovely people.
In celebration of the US release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 go to the:
Hufflepuff House
movie countdown - virtual party
Nov 13-18
I'm going to give away Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter Signature Edition)
To enter leave a comment with your email address.
Rules:
You DO NOT have to be a follower to enter but please remember to leave your email address in case you win!
INTERNATIONAL- I'll be shipping it out once it arrives.
One comment per person.
Contest ends on Monday 22nd November, midnight GMT.
Winner will be chosen randomly.
Extra Entries: (Put everything in one comment please)
+1 New follower
+2 Old follower
+2 Spread the word (Leave direct link/s)
+2 Leave a comment on a post @ vvb32 reads (Leave direct link)
Good luck:) I'm rooting for you!
52 comments:
Hello, not sure if I'm supposed to comment here for the contest but here I go anyways.
e-mail: Morganlafey86@aol.com
I have spread the word here: http://krysykat.livejournal.com/821.html
I left a comment on @vvb32 reads here: http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/11/hufflepuff-house-party.html
I have not read any of the Harry Potter books :) Please enter me.
~Chrizette
baychriz at gmail dot com
I am planning on re-reading all HP books in their original language, so having at least one book as it is would be a good start!
xlacrimax at gmail dot com
+1 new follower
Thanks!!
+1 new follower
magabygc AT gmail.com
Awesome giveaway! I have never seen that cover before. Thanks! seescootread[at]gmail[dot]com
I have not read Harry Potter yet and am hoping to get the books so I can get on that!
New follower +1
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/candacemom2two/status/3284969317203968 +2
candace_redinger at yahoo dot com
Thanks for linking at Saturday Situation! I wouldn't have seen this otherwise :)
What's really weird is that I only read the last two of the HP books. That was my very early days of being a bookworm. Hehe.
Email: justeena_25(at)yahoo(dot)ca
+1 new follower
+2 tweeted
Thank you for the contest!! HOORAY HARRY POTTER!
I have the US version of this book and I would love this version! :) The cover looks nice.
Email: ivykiddo[at]gmail[dot]com
New follower.
Thanks for the chance!!
+1 New follower
+2 tweeted: http://twitter.com/IvaliceAlliance/status/3288190551068672
+2 sidebar: http://fifteenaintsosweet.blogspot.com/
sauvadeavelle@yahoo.com
+1 New follower
+2 Leave a comment on a post @ vvb32 reads : http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/11/deception-by-lee-nichols.html
Thanks for the contest! :D
cc932005 at hotmail dot com
Hi, my name's Irina and I'm a new follower (+1) :D
Thank you for this great opportunity!♥
Irina
fallen_angel3715[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk
I have only read the last 3. So yay! I hope I win!
wbb_99 (at) yahoo dot com
woot! for harry!
I've never heard of the Signature Edition! I'd love to be entered! Great giveaway!
soccer_pam[at]hotmail[dot]com
I love the new signature edition! I wish I had the money to get all of them again.
+1 new follower
+2 comment
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/11/deception-by-lee-nichols.html
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com
Thanks for entering everyone!:)
Well, bless my soul. It's Harry Potter the signature edition.
garak688@hotmail.co.uk
I would like to enter this. I am a new follower.
please enter me into competituion have not read any of the harry potter books yet hopefully soon will
+3 - I'm a new follower, but I left a comment on vvb's blog.
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/11/hufflepuff-house-party-schedule.html#comments
I can't wait until the new movie comes out!!!
hewella1 at gmail dot com
hmm I don't think I've seen that cover before...
lucidconspiracy[at]gmail[dot]com
I've always wanted to own these books. Thanks so much for hosting the giveaway :)
+1 New follower
Kim
bookbutterfly9(at)gmail(dot)com
Just started following the blog,found the link via prizefinder.This is an amazing prize
Fabulous giveaway thank you.
marypres@gmail.com
Hi 4 days and counting for the new film WEH HEY xxx
opeys@hotmail.com
Please enter me. I am anew follower and recently new to twitter so just getting the hang of it all. Good luck. sounds great x
Harry Potter is such a great story. I love it :)
emzemail@hotmail.co.uk
Fantastic giveaway, hope I win!:)
sorry forgot to add my email its kathycakebread@gmail.com
Please enter me !
I'm a new follower (PinkStuff28)
raluk.93 at gmail (dot) com
Have read and re-read all the harry potter books and waited breathlessly in between for the next edition to come out and im 36 now,however it is not just my own love for harry that has got me to enter but the fact that these books got a whole generation of kids reading again my own daughter included.I am also a scot like j.k so BRAVO to her
HI i forgot to leave my e mail its lazymich@hotmail.com .please dont let me miss this as im a massive fan
Thanks for the giveaway. I am a new follower.
Nic
irresistiblereads@hotmail.com
cant wait to go see the film and i love read this book need have read them rather than just watch films...... lazy lol adamrotherham30@hotmail.co.uk
Reading these books again just makes everything better...
cazmc82@gmail.com
hey there - would love to read this book:
laners1966@hotmail.com
Great prize!
petbaal@yahoo.co.uk
would absolutely love to win this. fingers crossed x
janineatkin82@msn.com
Yes please!!! Awesome Prize!
tomgriffiths85@googlemail.com
I've not read any of the books yet, please enter me into the competition. camartin1979@yahoo.co.uk
would love ti win this to go with the other books i have of hp :) luiez@hotmail.co.uk thanx
I would love to win this special edition of a timeless classic.
Annaloa Hilmarsdottir
annaloa_hilmarsdottir@yahoo.co.uk
Please enter me
Laura Ellis
Laura.ellis09@googlemail.com
would love to win this, love the films.
Thank you for the giveaway.
Following you on google friend connect
kanjana at hotmail dot co dot uk
As an adult I refused to read these books until my brother slipped the first Harry Potter book into my suitcase.... my holidays have never been the same since! As for links / tweets etc I have no idea how these work!
I read the first one many years ago and never got round to getting the rest, would love to read them though, and have them to pass onto my child
I read the first one many years ago and never got round to getting the rest, would love to read them though, and have them to pass onto my child
samantha_ripley at hotmail.co.uk
Love all the books, what a giveaway!!! Dom: lovallo1989@gmail.com
x
Harry Potter brings out the magic in all of us-makes us want to be there!
david.cavender@gmail.com
Here is my comment :) still to read the books but I guess this first one would be a great place to start.
Contest closed!
Post a Comment